Sherwood Forest

Robyn to the Rescue!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Magazine Subscriptions

So what magazines do I subscribe to? There are three magazines I subscribe to right now:
And now you may ask? Is RH a conservative, a neo-con or a liberatarian? Well, I don't rightly know yet. I'm still reading up on it. Many of my reviews reflect those in The American Conservative, some in National Review and ... I haven't read my first copy of The Nation yet. I am also reading George Nash's seminal work, The Conservative Intellectual Movement in America: Since 1945. So, when I am able to better formulate my political ideas I will, of course, inform you as to what I believe. I am also considering subscribing to a liberal magazine. If anyone has any suggestions, I am listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home